I went to many different churches when I was a young girl. My mother encouraged me to explore them all. Who was this Jesus Christ they were talking about? All the churches agreed he was an extraordinary and wonderful human being. I wanted to believe what they said. However, truth be known, I followed the girls and boys I liked to the churches they attended and listened more to my heart than the words being said.
As a young girl, I was susceptible to anything and everything, weren’t we all? My heart opened freely. I felt a kinship with the spirit of this God they were talking about. I liked the ‘goodness and ‘mercy’ the churches talked about. The path to ‘Kingdom Come’ was a clear and bright trail that I wanted to travel. Jesus Christ was a leader I could follow. He knew the way and I was going to follow in his footsteps. I surrendered. I gave myself up and was baptized (maybe more than once). I wanted to lap up those Jesus powers. It was like ‘Science Fiction’! I was captivated.
“So God created man in his own image,…. Which consisted both in the form of his body, and the erect stature of it, different from all other creatures; in agreement with the idea of that body, prepared in covenant for the Son of God, and which it was therein agreed he should assume in the fulness of time; and in the immortality of his soul, and in his intellectual powers, and in that purity, holiness, and righteousness in which he was created; as well as in his dominion, power, and authority over the creatures, in which he was as God’s viceregent, and resembled him.”
– Gill’s Exposition of the Entire Bible
Now, I wonder. Did Jesus fully understand his power? I think not. I Imagine he was , just as I am when I get in touch with my power, I run. I scramble away and make excuses for doing so. It’s scary. Getting in touch with my true nature frightens me. Don’t get too close; for what in the world will I do with such power?
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
– Marianne Williamson
I believe Jesus was an ordinary human being; just like you and me. He lived in a time that was unadulterated. His essence was pure and not manipulated. No impurities alter his physical, mental or spiritual body. Jesus exemplified the true nature of who we are! Human beings had the capacity to be ‘Godlike’. Human beings were closer to their true nature than at anytime in our history. Was he ‘man’ or ‘myth’?
“He never intended to start a church or a new religion. He did not understand himself to be the divine Son of God; rather, he saw himself as the “Son of [hu]Man[ity]” or an “average Joe.” Not only did he not start a church, he joined the reform movement of John the Baptizer (aka John the Baptist), who was a popular and charismatic Jewish prophet.”
All this digging into who Jesus was and what message he conveyed is a prelude to who we are: we are a ‘Planet of Super Beings‘. This is the ‘image of God’ we are made! As soon as we accept our destiny we will become who we are meant to be. As soon as we understand that our our essence, our social consciousness and our physical being has and is being manipulated, we will have the power to become the ‘image of God’ we are meant to be.
- We CAN stop deathly affects to our Biology, our planet and all the inhabitants.
- We CAN make biology a foundation of integration for other curriculum.
- We CAN stop looking to science and drugs for a fast cure for not feeling good, little energy and apathy.
- We CAN take responsibility for our condition.
- We CAN believe in ourselves and our bodies ability to heal itself.
Humankind’s health and well being is reflected in the condition of the planet’s congregation (all inhabitants). For ‘what happens to the least of us, does happen to all of us’. The changes needed today will go beyond much of what we have loved and coveted. We have a couple of choices when it comes to change; we can choose to leave a bright and shiny world full of everything healthy and beautiful; or, continue chomping away at the heals of our world, leaving a sick and fearful world.
- Taking a journey of discovery; travel back in time 4000 years to the Tang Dynasty and explore how this culture utilized “intrinsic life energy”.
- Striving to understand how your mind, body and spirit works: learn how ‘intrinsic life energy‘ can be guided through your body and heal!
- Going beyond traditional education: Explore the ‘Hundred Schools of Thought.
- Awakened Social Conscience: A subject with an awakened social consciousness explores alternatives to the dominant cultural viewpoint.
- Listening to different drums, different drums, different drums.
- Embracing another code of Ethics
- Sustainable sanctuaries: Earth’s congregation.
- Know your body.
- Understanding our innate connection and benefit to each other.
- Learning how to live differently.
Happy Super Being trails!